Paradise Navigation SA
Ship Management Company
- Paradise Navigation SA (PNSA) is a Panamanian registered company, established in Greece under law 89 to perform management and ship operation functions for its owning principals. Originally, founded back in 1968, as Navipower Compania Naviera SA, by the Tsakiris family, a traditional Greek ship-owning and operating family.
- Based in Athens, Greece since 1996, currently employing 20 employees and managing 10 vessels, 4 Tankers and 6 LPGs, all under Ship Management Agreements (Bimco 2009) with the Owning companies.
- PNSA holds also an office in Constanta/Romania, offering Crewing & Technical Services.
- Use of US GAAP accounting standards and established ties with US investors.
- Quality oriented operation with many certifications including ISM, ISO, ISPS, and now implementing TMSA 3. Have approvals from all major oil companies, with very high success rate on Vetting inspections.
- Members of BIMCO, Intertanko and the Hellenic Chamber of Shipping.
- Experienced in New Buildings supervision and conversion projects.
- Most of our vessels have been under PNSA management from the construction stage until today.
- Very strong loyalty by Management and employees who have been with company since the re-birth in 1996-1998 and also own shares in Paradise Gas Carriers.
- Enjoys good reputation in market for integrity, ethics and quality with a 15 year record of almost zero Hull & Machinery claims to date.
- Well established relations with our Partners including Banks.
- All internal documentation and working language is English.